Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Still Crazy After all these Days

So little has changed...things are really nuts here. But now I have only one major project left before the end of term. Of course there is lots happening in the parish with Easter. But most of my big projects are done!!!!!
Interesting conversation tonight in theology reading group about the resurrection and last night at Unchurch about sacrifice. This afternoon I gave a lecture at the university about Christian views of friendship and family - lots of fun unpacking Augustine and Aquinas. So lots of stuff whipping around my brain these days.
And the Sunday School has started raising money for their lenten project to buy animals through Plan Canada. We're off to a good start after serving lunch to the parish this Sunday.
On another note we've begun to plan a celebration for this summer for my folks' 50th anniversary. Look at how young they were:

No comments: