Wednesday, September 5, 2007

First Day at the College

Today was my first day back at the college in my new office. I got there to discover that nothing had been set up and it looked like an elephant had gone through our new counseling area. They have built a bunch of new offices in what used to be testing rooms and there is dust and muck everywhere. But I now have a window and it even opens and who needs a phone and computer when you can get fresh air.

I also found out today that the college, which dropped the word 'community' from its name in the spring, has also adopted a new logo and colours. Despite the attempt to rebrand the college the place still felt the same...the same chaos, the same confusion, the same energy, the same excitement, the same feeling of new beginnings....

I love the beginning of a new term!

No comments: