Sunday, January 14, 2007

Pizza and Games

If you are free tomorrow evening (Monday) and in Lethbridge feel free to drop by Christ Trinity Lutheran church (12th St. South just off 4th Ave) at 6:30 for pizza and games. Just bring your favourite topping - ECM will provide the rest. We had a lovely service tonight at Christ Trinity organized by our two new student chaplains, Lindsey and Miriam. We'll be gathering there for worship the 2nd and 4th Sundays of the month at 7:00 pm. Feel free to drop by!

6 comments:

Anie said...

totally and completely off the topic of your blog but..
have you watched "little miss sunshine" yet?

Erin said...

Watched it New Year's eve. I liked it a lot - kind of quirky but I liked the characters and got hooked. Did you like it? You got to love a movie with a VW van in it.

Anie said...

loved it actually,all of it...the van part of course endeared me even more.

Erin said...

I really liked some of the actors and I got a kick out of the way it all resolved in the end - not what I expected at all. Really good soundtrack too - love Sufjan Stevens.

Skakes said...

I saw that movie and really enjoyed it...however there were some very awkward moment. I also just had to echo the Heck yes to Sufjan Stevens.

Erin said...

Which awkward moments were you thinking of? smuggling the dead body out of the hospital :-)?