Sunday, November 25, 2007

Favourite Stories

It has been interesting reading the comments on my last post. It reminded me of the evening my roommates and I were sitting around talking about what four books of the Bible we'd take on a desert island with us (Psalms, Luke, Genesis, Corinthians [1st and 2nd - I'm cheating]). The phone rang and it was our landlady who was Jewish. We asked her what four books she'd take and she said she could live without Leviticus. Obviously if the first five books of the Bible are the most important to you then choosing four is less of a problem.

But Aaron's question remains: what stories of Jesus are your favourites?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the story in the gospel of John afer Jesus has been resurrected and he has the conversation with Peter by the fire. He gives Peter the chance to affirm him three times. It's nice :)