Monday, June 9, 2008

Six Unimportant Things about Me

Mick has tagged me to list six unimportant things about myself...this is assuming that any facts about me are unimportant :-)

1. I took recorder in elementary, guitar and piano lessons outside school and played violin and cello in jr high. I play none of these instruments today.

2. I didn't get my driver's license until I was in my 30s and my first car was a Chevy Citation.

3. I met Tommy Makem when I was 15 and was so awed I was speechless - this has not happened many times in my life.

4. All our cats when I was a kid were named for characters from the Goon Show and my first dog was named for Spike Milligan.

5. Tommy Douglas patted me on my head when I was five years old.

6. My first movie in the theatre was Mary Poppins and my favourite movie when I was young was Doctor Doolittle.

Anyone who feels like doing this, consider yourself tagged.

No comments: