Friday, April 13, 2007

All Quiet on the Blog Front

I've noticed this week that the blogs I read regularly are pretty quiet - must be a combination of end of term craziness and post Easter slump. And maybe it is the nice weather we are enjoying. Or the advent of baseball season. (Note: the Jays are in first place - it won't likely last since their pitching isn't very deep but let's enjoy it while we can!)

I got an email this morning from a friend I haven't talked to in 20 years. She's a journalist in Rome now and I've spent the morning reading articles she has written. Wonderful stuff and very fun to get connected again. Between reading and cooking spaghetti sauce it has been a really nice morning. Now I'm off to hear a talk on narcissism and sex in the 18th century. Should be fun!

No comments: